How to Save and Use a Preset
- Step 1: Download the DNG files to your phone. Most mobile presets you purchase (will come as DNG files that you can download directly to your phone. If it’s in a zip format, unzip the file in your phone and then use the DNG files. Alternatively, you can also search for .DNG in your downloads to access the file. For desktop versions, check this video
- Step 2: Import the preset files into the Lightroom app. Open Lightroom app (a free mobile app) and click on the + sign on bottom left (android). Next, choose device folders and click on the three dots on top left. Select RAW.
- Step 3: Add the DNG File in your preset folder
- Step 4: Copy the settings
- Step 5: Choose any image from your lightroom album and paste settings. Now, at this point, adjust the vibrance and light slightly.